The Dirt Farmer Festival is completely SOLD OUT!
The inaugural Dirt Farmer Festival will take place on Sunday, August 19, 2018 at Arrowood Farms and will feature 10+ artists performing on two stages throughout the day in addition to great local food vendors, craft beer, and other activities.
Arrowood Farms is the Hudson Valley's premier farm brewery located at 236 Lower Whitfield Rd, Accord, NY 12404.
Parking: PLEASE CARPOOL!
A limited number of on-site parking spots in very close proximity to the festival are available on a first-come first-served basis. PLEASE CARPOOL! If everybody attending the festival comes in a car of 3+ passengers, we can fit all of the cars! Once again, PLEASE CARPOOL!
Limited parking for vehicles with ADA placards or license plates is available. Please identify yourself to a parking attendant when you arrive.
What are the hours of the Dirt Farmer Festival?
Parking lot and Gates will open at 12noon. Please do not arrive earlier than 12noon - you will be turned away.
Music will begin at 1pm and go until approximately 10pm.
Festival Performance Schedule
The performance schedule is available here!
What can I bring into the Festival?
- Bags smaller than 16”x16”x8” will be permitted inside the venue.
- One factory sealed water bottle per person will be allowed into the festival.
- Low-backed chairs (under 30″) to ensure good viewing for your neighbors. These are only allowed outside no chair zones.
- Strollers that are reasonably sized and do not obstruct the view of others
- In the event of rain, handheld umbrellas are allowed in the venue and in seating areas but must be closed and stored during sets so as not to obstruct the views of others.
- Non-professional cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the festival. (No audio or video recording)
What should I leave at home?
- Bags larger than 16”x16”x8” will NOT be permitted inside the venue.
- No blankets - the concert field isn't large enough to accommodate them.
- No coolers, outside food, beverages, glass containers of any kind, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances of any kind, firearms, noise-making devices, laser pointers, knives, box cutters, tools of any kind (including hammers, knives, screwdrivers, etc.), pepper spray, mace, or any kind of item that could be used as a weapon.
- Professional audio visual equipment
- Beach umbrellas or beach balls
- Pop up tents
- Pets (sorry, we love dogs and cats 🐾 but cannot allow them into the Festival)
Am I allowed to leave the festival and re-enter?
To ensure our fans' safety and efficiency of our entry operation, we are not able to allow re-entry. That means that you may only enter the Festival once and will not be able to leave and re-enter. Sorry, but you can't go to your car. Please bring everything you'll need into the Festival with you when you arrive!
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain-or-shine event! Please check the weather and be prepared for inclement weather. In the case of severe weather, please check this website as well as our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for updated information!
Can I bring my kids?
Of course! Children 10 and under will be admitted free with a paying adult.
Can I camp?
Sorry, but there will be no camping at this year's Dirt Farmer Festival. If you are interested in camping nearby, checkout the Rondout Valley Resort Campgrounds located just 1 mile away!
What's included in a VIP ticket?
VIP is completely SOLD OUT!
VIP includes: access to VIP hangout area with indoor flushable bathroom, complimentary hors d'oeuvres, and VIP-only beer specials. Also, VIP-viewing area in front of the Main Stage and a Dirt Farmer VIP laminate badge!